website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2020 - 2021

Totallympics

That prone shooting by Hanna Ö. was perfection.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

Germany, always the same.  Even if their individual form is poor, they are always in form for the relay.

Was that Norway lapped on the range?

The answer is again no :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

US did pretty well in the Relay.  Irwin held her nerve.  It was hard to watch Reid trying to hold off Roeiseland at the wall.  Nothing she could have done there.  Knotten fell on the hill, then had serious trouble on the range.  Tough day for them.  

Congratulations to Samulesson.  Great day for the Swedes.

9 hours ago, JonPhi said:

Relay Men

https://ibu.blob.core.windows.net/docs/2021/BT/SWRL/CP02/SMRL/C51B2_v1.pdf

No surprises. Maybe I would change the order in some teams.

Swiss start and end with their two youngest.  Interesting.  I guess by the time it gets to Hartweg, there will not be a ton of pressure.  US is just trying to not get lapped.  Italy and CZE put their best at 2nd and 4th.  As an aside, I would love to have a team where Dale or Horn could not make it because it was too strong.  Wow.  Just don't get lapped, that is my wish for the US.