website statistics

Men's Golf IGF PGA Tour 2019 - 2020

NaBUru38

Harold Varner III leads after the 2nd round by 1 stroke. He shot a triple bogey on the 1st hole, but still managed to shoot a -4 on the day. Jordan Spieth & Bryson DeChambeau are 1 stroke back. Rory McIlroy, Justin Thomas and Justin Rose are all in good position to win this weekend.

The 18th green has been difficult today. Morikawa missed his putt to take the lead by 1 stroke. Bryson DeChambeau, Justin Rose and Jason Kokrak all missed their birdie putts to tie the leaders. Daniel Berger & Collin Morikawa lead at -15. Xander Schauffele is the only player on the course with a chance to win still (-15). 

8 hours ago, bmo said:

@phelps Did you watch any golf today?

no, unfortunately I was a bit tired at the end of the day and so I went to sleep quite early...

but there's a good chance I watch the replay of the 4th round from yesterday later today, since it's Monday...and there's no live Korean baseball on Mondays...:cry:

6 hours ago, phelps said:

no, unfortunately I was a bit tired at the end of the day and so I went to sleep quite early...

but there's a good chance I watch the replay of the 4th round from yesterday later today, since it's Monday...and there's no live Korean baseball on Mondays...:cry:

I recommend watching it. It was very entertaining and a very close competition.