website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2020

Totallympics

Ah, Arnautovic is still Mr Big Mouth.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Arnautovic is such a prick

He arrived at the team's training camp in a huge golden Rolls Royce. When he came in during this match, he entered the field and all of his entire attitude showed that he (thought he) is the mega super mighty superstar of this tournament :lol: 

Apparently he was already like this when he was a rookie at FC Twente (according to Dutch social media, I can't say I followed it back then :p).

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

He arrived at the team's training camp in a huge golden Rolls Royce. When he came in during this match, he entered the field and all of his entire attitude showed that he (thought he) is the mega super mighty superstar of this tournament :lol: 

Apparently he was already like this when he was a rookie at FC Twente (according to Dutch social media, I can't say I followed it back then :p).

a guy who was not able to score a single goal to Slovakia can not be called a superstar. He was so angry last week during our test match, it was hilarious :p

1 minute ago, hckošice said:

a guy who was not able to score a single goal to Slovakia can not be called a superstar. 

You know this, I know this, we know this, but tell this to Mr Big Star himself :lol: 

One Jurriën Timber in the starting lineup. Right.

On a Dutch forum he was my answer in a prediction game question "Name a player (non-GK) of a team which survives the group stage, who doesn't play a single minute" because I had never heard of the guy :d