website statistics

Weightlifting at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

vlad

Just now, Quasit said:

Did it in an amazing way. :d

Absolutely :bowdown:

Thought I have no doubt Rostami looks a whole lot stronger.. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Absolutely :bowdown:

Thought I have no doubt Rostami looks a whole lot stronger.. 

Well, the C&J should be interesting, their best is also around the same but the Tian will have to set his PB if he wants to win this. Get him his beer then if he makes it.

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

vor 23 Minuten schrieb heywoodu:

Tian Tao starts at 173, fails miserably....moves to 178 for his second attempt which was his last snatch weight in Houston last year.

9ywdx.jpg

He did the same thing in the 2014 asian games. He failed to Lift 208 kg in C&J in his second attempt and did go for 218 in third attempt and secured the gold medal. I will neer forget that moment. Rostami was already celebrating. His face was priceless wen he realized that he only got Silver :p

That was quite a bad mistake Rostami...

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Tian :woot: