website statistics

Wrestling UWW African/Oceanian Olympic Qualifier 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

Haitham Mahmoud won gold very easily couple of days ago in -60 kg and they chose this Moamen Rabie who barely defeated Comoros wrestler 6-5 , so they chose experienced wrestlers in -67 and -87 and in this weight category they chose the inexperienced , i don't understand them really , but i guess the Sponsor of Egyptian federation played a role in choosing Mohamed Ibrahim and Mohamed Metwally in -87 to be accurate 

that was the ugliest match ever :d and almost ended with a fight, lots of cautions, lots of head butting

I'm really surprised by Egypt's poor performance here. they are winning quotas but they already lost one and in 3 other matches (60, 77 and now 87) it went to a late big throw for a comeback. (better opponents won't let you score like that) Egypt was supposed to dominate this competition in Greco-Roman.

perfect 100% record for Algeria, they won 5 out of 5 quotas. for whatever reason they have nobody at 130kg (they had someone but he lost by default, which means he was either absent or overweight)

5 for :ALG 4 :EGY 2 :TUN and only 1 for :MAR 

and Morocco won a quota only because EGY already qualified that weight and ALG had no entry. someone had to win that stray quota :d

40 minutes ago, MHSN said:

that was the ugliest match ever :d and almost ended with a fight, lots of cautions, lots of head butting

I'm really surprised by Egypt's poor performance here. they are winning quotas but they already lost one and in 3 other matches (60, 77 and now 87) it went to a late big throw for a comeback. (better opponents won't let you score like that) Egypt was supposed to dominate this competition in Greco-Roman.

Despite the fact Egypt dominated Greco-Roman Roman at last African Championships with winning 9 out of 10 gold Medals in 60 , 67 , 77 , 87 wrestlers that played African Championships were much better than these 

1 hour ago, bestmen said:

The host should be neutral , god thx ALG has qualified  ,otherwise i would say that host cheated 

Hide contents

they will in freestyle :lol:

You sure these wrestlers followed the fast during Ramadan ? :p

Egypt CHEATEEEEERS almost prevented the only country in world following Ramadan without exception to qualify in wrestling :lol: