website statistics

Boxing IOC Olympic Qualifier 1 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Roamingrover86 said:

Deepak :IND lost to Huseynov :AZE in a split decision 2-3 .

This is shocking & we don’t even have any footage to validate that scoring.

Here is the scorecard , the Philipino judge scored all 3 rounds for Deepak while the others saw it much closer. I don’t know what that :ARG judge saw in that last round :facepalm:

885AD202-8EBE-466F-A3D6-69EF1E32C1FB.jpeg

Edited by Roamingrover86

19 minutes ago, Roamingrover86 said:

Here is the scorecard , the Philipino judge scored all 3 rounds for Deepak while the others saw it much closer. I don’t know what that :ARG judge saw in that last round :facepalm:

885AD202-8EBE-466F-A3D6-69EF1E32C1FB.jpeg

Further proof that :ARG are not interested in joining BRICS 

2 hours ago, Ogreman said:

Bracket 4

My pick- Natalia Kuczewska (7) :POL, Other contenders- Ingrit Valencia Victoria (2):COL, Pihla Kaivo-Oja (9) :FIN.

An interesting youth vs experience battle in the fourth bracket. Multi-time world medallist Ingrit Valencia Victoria gets a favourable but far from guaranteed draw which sees her face Antonia Giannakopoulou (28) :GRE before a battle with the inconsistent Pihla Kaivo-Oja. Susan Aguas (18) :ECU provides the penultimate test before a qualifying fight against Natalia Kuczewska who faces a whole lot of nothing on her side of the bracket. Kuczewska is very inexperienced but has produced some impressive wins of late and absolutely is capable of beating Valencia. I am going to back the underdog here.

Our boxing federation posted 1h ago that she will not be able to compete in this event because she has a fever.

19 hours ago, Adriano said:

If Italy did not have any live stream or live results on YT organised by Italian federation, Italy should not even been responsible for organizing boxing tournament on any level. Big shame for organisation. What year we have ? How to make boxing in OG family, with this kind of thing. Maybe it is a possibility to change some results like before in Boxing by judges. Nobody will see this.

well, it's not Italy at all :finger:

in this tournament everything is directly in the hands of the IOC: they are responsible for every disaster is going to happen, lack of media coverage included :evil: