website statistics

Women's Basketball FIBA Olympic Qualification Tournaments 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

8 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

I find it dishonest to deprive athletes in this way, :FRA played its 3 matches seriously!!

France shouldn't have been in the qualifications in the first place, so they played a factor in other teams chances as well. 

I see some drama here. Did Spanish Baskteball girls received some lessons from the Swiss hockey players ? I know that it´s certainly not that disgusting as they did, but I see here that apparently there are some signs that they could be their proud students. 

14 hours ago, Federer91 said:

France shouldn't have been in the qualifications in the first place, so they played a factor in other teams chances as well. 

Tell FIBA to change their qualification procedures. FIBA is a EUROPEAN organization.

Many people believe that FIBA is as corrupt as FIFA. FIBA would LOVE to have the power, influence, and $$$ that FIFA has.

Edited by Sindo

5 minutes ago, hckošice said:

I see some drama here. Did Spanish Baskteball girls received some lessons from the Swiss hockey players ? I know that it´s certainly not that disgusting as they did, but I see here that apparently there are some signs that they could be their proud students. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disgrace_of_Gijón

Ask Germany how it is done.