website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2023

:SVK Slovakia Calling! :SVK

:SWE SWE - 10 Points             

:ITA ITA - 9 Points              

:SLO SLO - 8 Points              

:DEN DEN - 7 Points              

:NED NED - 6 Points              

:USA USA - 5 Points              

:INA INA - 4 Points              

:MEX MEX - 3 Points              

:IRL IRL - 2 Points              

:CZE CZE - 1 Points

2 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Thank you :MLT, :SVK is on the cock @hckošice

Huh what? Too much Catholic talk I guess....

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, hckošice said:

Sure. give me a minute young boy

Whoops, that "l" really makes a large difference in English.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

7 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Yep. Personally I mostly hate how much it influences local politics. Like, we've got the SGP, a very, very strictly Christian political party. Usually scores a very solid 2% or so, nationally, which has been hovering around that for many decades, since their base is very strong yet very....undynamic. However, in certain places, including my own, it gets to 20%+, even above 50% in some smaller towns (like one that is part of my municipality). They want to rule with the Bible in hand, which just goes so much against everything I believe in (people being free in their religion, but religious choices having no place in politics, laws and so on).

And to think I know from experience it can definitely be 'normal', if people want. My own sister is Christian, yet treats everyone absolutely normal and with the same kindness. Same for her boyfriend. Heck, even my very own girlfriend is a Christian, but also the kind who doesn't try to convince others about it being the 'right' way or anything. If that was the case, she and I (a very much non-believer) wouldn't have been together for almost 6 years now :p 

But having grown up and still living in - and probably always living in - a town where it plays a huge role...yeah, a lot of people take it way too far.

Yup, religion influences politics in Lithuania soooo hard. One of my biggest gripes as well, because so many social and human rights issues are swept under the rug, because half of Lithuania feels like "normal" families are under threat, because the gays are coming to steal all of their children in order to molest them and turn them gay. 

Four large political parties are on the side of these bigots and they're probably going to be elected in 2025. Our current president often times supported all these hate groups throughout the last 4 years. 

:SVK Slovakia Calling! :SVK 

:HUN HUN - 11 Points               

:SWE SWE - 10 Points             

:ITA ITA - 9 Points              

:SLO SLO - 8 Points              

:DEN DEN - 7 Points              

:NED NED - 6 Points              

:USA USA - 5 Points              

:INA INA - 4 Points              

:MEX MEX - 3 Points              

:IRL IRL - 2 Points              

:CZE CZE - 1 Points

Just now, hckošice said:

and that´s all folks, See you next spring :)

What the hell, no, you still need to post your 12 points! :yikes: 

What is happening! 

:p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!