website statistics

Asian Games 2022 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

40 minutes ago, MHSN said:

looks like they are not going to release the results in a "result book" pdf format. guess I have to do it manually :thumbdown:

Maybe they’ll fix the ocagames website in the few days :dunno: (I fear that’s a pipe dream though)

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

18 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Maybe they’ll fix the ocagames website in the few days :dunno: (I fear that’s a pipe dream though)

I don't keep my hopes up

these multisport games websites sometimes disappear quickly. I even remember for one event (not sure which one it was) it happened after less than a week. I guess I have to download the whole website before they make it disappear :d 

Edited by MHSN

1 minute ago, MHSN said:

I don't keep my hopes up

these multisport games websites sometimes disappear quickly. I even remember for one event (not sure which one it was) it happened after less than a week. I guess I have to download the whole website before the make it disappear :d 

Yep, that’s pretty what our little multi-sports games results archive group has done. The individual file sizes are ridiculous for some sports well (like 1 MB for a single page document).

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

5 hours ago, intoronto said:

Is the flag supposed to be in that direction?

I don't think so. Maybe they didn't expect Nepal to win a medal (i.e. they don't make flagpoles that "support" the flag) but also want to avoid mishaps at the same time?

7 hours ago, intoronto said:

Is the flag supposed to be in that direction?

Yes, Pyeongchang 2018 flag protocol manual says it should be hung that way. I assume that is still the rule. Link: https://library.olympics.com/Default/doc/SYRACUSE/175959/flag-protocol-manual-pyeongchang-2018-olympic-winter-games-the-pyeongchang-organising-committee-for-?_lg=en-GB (Page 42)

55 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Yes, Pyeongchang 2018 flag protocol manual says it should be hung that way. I assume that is still the rule. Link: https://library.olympics.com/Default/doc/SYRACUSE/175959/flag-protocol-manual-pyeongchang-2018-olympic-winter-games-the-pyeongchang-organising-committee-for-?_lg=en-GB (Page 42)

But they put it for the rotated section. I don't find any explicit wording that requires Nepali flag to be hoisted in rotated position

Also, I found this cricket medal ceremony at South Asian Games

@Griff88 I think rule should be considered "flipped" Nepal. Fly the flag vertically when displaying others horizontally (as you'd normally fly them). Fly it horizontally for medal ceremonies when flying other flags vertical.

On 10/9/2023 at 12:46 AM, MHSN said:

I don't keep my hopes up

these multisport games websites sometimes disappear quickly. I even remember for one event (not sure which one it was) it happened after less than a week. I guess I have to download the whole website before they make it disappear :d 

and it's already disappeared !! after just two days :wall: what the hell, they made it active after the start of the competition and now removed it completely in such a short time, so what ? they had to pay a billion dollars each day for having this online ? :facepalm:

I hope it works again but I don't think so. I was expecting this (not this soon though) I started downloading all PDF files but couldn't finish it before they took it down :mad:

@Olympian1010 any chance you guys downloaded everything before the total annihilation ? :pope:

1 hour ago, rafalgorka said:

@MHSN I have just found results data for shooting

https://www.asia-shooting.org/document/19th-asian-games/

maybe other sports have sth similar

I downloaded most of them before the "annihilation" (including shooting) 

still I miss few sports. mostly those alphabetically come after Table tennis.