website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

Also, let me just say, I can’t wait to find out that someone here tests positive for Coronavirus. This competition better be worth it.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

First case of corona virus has been confirmed in Ireland. The department of health has just announced it and said the man traveled home from northern Italy.

Well that's Ireland finally on the board... was beginning to feel like Eurovision and waiting for our first point :d

Utter despair in Portugal, meanwhile.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Do authorities in your countries also post these funky videos for every new case? :wub:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

Some dude just coughed on me, and I’m about to lose my shit.

well you have to learn to keep your distance from everybody. that's what I'm doing in past few days. I'm somehow getting obsessed with it, "don't touch anything, don't get close to anybody" even when I watch people shaking hands or hugging in a movie, I feel something wrong is happening :d:facepalm: (no kidding I really feel like that before I realize it's just a movie)

but yet you coughed on me here still that little distance between us (not much, just 12000km) helped me :d

btw I have to tell you from first hand experience that fear itself is worse than any virus :pope: