website statistics

Canada at the 2023 WA World Aquatics Championships

If she keeps this up we could also have a shot at medalling in the final. And although we're probably going to secure a quota either way, it would be nice to qualify a relay to Paris 2024 before Doha.

Medley Relays for Finals

Men:

Acevedo -> Dergousoff -> Liendo -> Gaziev

No changes as expected. Hoping to see Acevedo get the OQT but I doubt as he wasn't been able to replicate his performances at Canadian trials. The back half of the team is the biggest strength.

Women:

Masse -> Angus -> MacNeil -> McIntosh :yikes:

So I guess from an upside standpoint, putting McIntosh over an out of shape Ruck and Harvey would be the correct decision. She split 53.33 at the Commonwealth games 15 minutes after doing a 400m freestyle. But her performance on the 4x100m freestyle relay on night one was concerning. Hopefully she just had an off day and she can ride her momentum on what is hopefully a gold medal in the 400 IM.

1 hour ago, Topicmaster1010 said:

Medley Relays for Finals

Men:

Acevedo -> Dergousoff -> Liendo -> Gaziev

No changes as expected. Hoping to see Acevedo get the OQT but I doubt as he wasn't been able to replicate his performances at Canadian trials. The back half of the team is the biggest strength.

Women:

Masse -> Angus -> MacNeil -> McIntosh :yikes:

So I guess from an upside standpoint, putting McIntosh over an out of shape Ruck and Harvey would be the correct decision. She split 53.33 at the Commonwealth games 15 minutes after doing a 400m freestyle. But her performance on the 4x100m freestyle relay on night one was concerning. Hopefully she just had an off day and she can ride her momentum on what is hopefully a gold medal in the 400 IM.

That's a pretty star-studded womens relay.