website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2016

hckošice

13 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

Sadly the dutch Referee is shit again, i think it was him who gave that ridiculous yellow Card to Hummels in our match against Slovakia and now Hummels will miss the semifinal thanks to him. If he wouldve given that Penalty, then we wouldve had an open match again, but obviously he is still pissed, because Iceland eliminated the Netherlands in qualification. UEFA/Platini planned everything perfectly for France to win the title, so i will cheer for Portugal or Wales in the final, although i hate Bale and Ronaldo.

How I love these conspiracy theories.

But no, he was not the ref in your match against Slovakia. 

He was in your match against Poland, where he did a pretty good job.

The possible penalty can be discussed (som will say it was right, others will not).

I would say he's doing a very decent job in this match,

Iceland lost, but the Icelandic "slow clap" in the stadium is 'destroying' the "Allez les Bleus!" :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Knock-Out Round

16 Nations, Knock-Out Round, Round of 16, Quarterfinals, Semifinals, Gold Medal Match, Winning Nation will be Men´s UEFA European Championships 2016 Champion

Quarterfinals Results  # 4

:FRA  France  5 - 2  Iceland  :ISL  

(Half-Time Score: 4-0)

3rd July 2016, h. 21:00 (GMT +2), Stade de France, Saint Denis

Nations Qualified for Semifinals

• :FRA France
  • :GER Germany
  • :POR Portugal
  • :WAL Wales

Knock-Out Round

16 Nations, Knock-Out Round, Round of 16, Quarterfinals, Semifinals, Gold Medal Match, Winning Nation will be Men´s UEFA European Championships 2016 Champion

Semifinals 

:POR  Portugal  vs  Wales  :WAL  

(Half-Time Score: -)

6th July 2016, h. 21:00 (GMT +2), Stade de Lyon, Lyon

I

:GER  Germany  vs  France  :FRA  

(Half-Time Score: -)

7th July 2016, h. 21:00 (GMT +2), Stade Velodrome, Marseille

4 minutes ago, crovitlaci said:

You mean Germany?

Whoops, typo :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Wow I thought our team would have more trouble against Iceland but I was wrong and I'm glad I was! :clap: However defence is really our weakness... I hope Germany won't win too easily against us because of this weakness XD 

Congrats to Iceland for this amazing tournament they did, great team and great fans! :thumbup::ISL