website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2016

hckošice

conte did amazing job with this team.defence is very strong,but the midlle and attack are pretty average,but they played like one.with proper attcker like inzaghi,they should won yesterday.

germany also has some new names in the team.they can be worried,cause muller is out of form and you cant really rely on old gomez

Áfram Ísland! :clap:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, kungshamra71 said:

Ok, I'm portuguese, but this is really funny!!! Hahaha!! (This is not a laugh, it's an evil laugh!! :p)

amz9RXV_700b_v5.jpg

P.S- I would love to win the Euro with only draws!! (though I think even if we beat Wales we'll be crushed by the Germans :cry:)

For me your national football team is the most extrange of all: can defeat anyone and cand be defeated by anyone, i will never forget the 2-2 vs Liechtenstein road the world cup 2006, a worker factory made two goals against the team of Ronaldo, Rui Costa, Figo....etc

27 minutos atrás, konig disse:

For me your national football team is the most extrange of all: can defeat anyone and cand be defeated by anyone, i will never forget the 2-2 vs Liechtenstein road the world cup 2006, a worker factory made two goals against the team of Ronaldo, Rui Costa, Figo....etc

Neither do I! That and the fact that the next game after that one we beat Russia with 7-1 :thumbup: (with an amazing goal from Ronaldo)

1-0 France :( 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!