website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2016

hckošice

vor 16 Minuten schrieb heywoodu:

Didn't Lahm already retire from the German team after the last World Cup? It's not exactly like Germany will miss him compared with the rest of the tournament. I mean, I could say we miss Van Nistelrooij, but that's quite logical since he's not playing anyway :p 

Yes, i was just talking about our best possible Team, Gündogan and Reus also missed the whole tournament ...

I dont think Van Nistelrooij is a similar case, because he completely retired many years ago, Lahm is still world class and would help us a lot. France also wont be able to Play with their best Team, they will miss Benzema and Varane.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Gianlu33:

Yesterday, after a very close match, you won, congrats! But remember this for next time :p 

Remember what? You had the oldest Team of the tournament while we have the youngest Team of the tournament, i dont think you will get any better in the next couple of years ...

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Sadly the dutch Referee is shit again, i think it was him who gave that ridiculous yellow Card to Hummels in our match against Slovakia and now Hummels will miss the semifinal thanks to him. If he wouldve given that Penalty, then we wouldve had an open match again, but obviously he is still pissed, because Iceland eliminated the Netherlands in qualification. UEFA/Platini planned everything perfectly for France to win the title, so i will cheer for Portugal or Wales in the final, although i hate Bale and Ronaldo.

3 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

Sadly the dutch Referee is shit again, i think it was him who gave that ridiculous yellow Card to Hummels in our match against Slovakia and now Hummels will miss the semifinal thanks to him. If he wouldve given that Penalty, then we wouldve had an open match again, but obviously he is still pissed, because Iceland eliminated the Netherlands in qualification. UEFA/Platini planned everything perfectly for France to win the title, so i will cheer for Portugal or Wales in the final, although i hate Bale and Ronaldo.

Yeah, I'm sure Kuipers is sad that the Netherlands didn't qualify. No doubt he would very much prefer them to be here, get far in the tournament and so block his way of getting a good match again :roflmao:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

Marcyniak of Poland was the Germany - Slovakia match referee

8 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

Remember what? You had the oldest Team of the tournament while we have the youngest Team of the tournament, i dont think you will get any better in the next couple of years ...

Well, this is completly wrong. Is true, maybe the team will be change but The Match (Germany - Italy) is one of the most exciting in the world regardless of the teams 

1 minute ago, Gianlu33 said:

Well, this is completly wrong. Is true, maybe the team will be change but The Match (Germany - Italy) is one of the most exciting in the world regardless of the teams 

Anything is better than Italy - Spain yesterday by the way, what an incredibly boring match (if you're not Italian or Spanish of course) :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Eidur Gudjohnsen has come in for his 88th and last match for the Icelandic team, 20 years after he debuted by coming in as a substitute for his father. Legend :)