website statistics

Sport Climbing at the Pan American Games 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

12 minutes ago, Josh said:

Predicting an all American final, with Granja winning bronze. Let’s see if I’ll be correct…

Yay, you got it right!

@Josh you want to predict the next TISC Grand Final?

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

37 minutes ago, Josh said:

:USA Sean Watson qualifies for the 2024 Olympics in men’s speed!

He is really the best Pan American athlete? I'm asking because considering that via Asian, African and Oceanian qualifiers all best athletes should qualify, then how big chances for Olympic quota (via OQS) Marcin Dzieński can have.

8 minutes ago, rybak said:

He is really the best Pan American athlete? I'm asking because considering that via Asian, African and Oceanian qualifiers all best athletes should qualify, then how big chances for Olympic quota (via OQS) Marcin Dzieński can have.

No, :USA Zach Hammer is, but for some reason he wasn’t named to the team. :mumble:

1 minute ago, Josh said:

No, :USA Zach Hammer is, but for some reason he wasn’t named to the team. :mumble:

That's strange indeed, maybe he is out of shape or maybe injured/tired.. Nevermind. I think that second Chinese guy or first Indonesian will qualify via Asian event, then second Indonesian/Chinese, :KAZ Khaibullin, :USA Hammer, :UKR Boldyrev/Tkach/Ilchyshyn, :ESP Cardona and second Italian are the biggest threats for him, too bad that just so few quotas are available for this event...

But I want to believe that he somehow will manage to be qualified... 

3 minutes ago, rybak said:

That's strange indeed, maybe he is out of shape or maybe injured/tired.. Nevermind. I think that second Chinese guy or first Indonesian will qualify via Asian event, then second Indonesian/Chinese, :KAZ Khaibullin, :USA Hammer, :UKR Boldyrev/Tkach/Ilchyshyn, :ESP Cardona and second Italian are the biggest threats for him, too bad that just so few quotas are available for this event...

But I want to believe that he somehow will manage to be qualified... 

Same for me with :CAN Ethan Pitcher.