website statistics

Central American and Caribbean Games 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

I was able to get a question or two in with the CCS President at last week’s press conference. Here’s my background article with his words for those interested: https://discoverthegames.com/how-the-worlds-oldest-regional-multi-sport-games-miraculously-survived

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Very weird indeed.

I’m pretty sure Mexico qualified in men’s table tennis, yet there’s no sign of them.

Edit: I was reading the news, and our men were left out because the stupid federation forgot to submit their entries for the qualification event.

Edited by mrv86

Marshmello will perform at the opening ceremony. 

Definitely a huge “get” for local organizers.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Streaming quality is pretty good for beach volleyball. I don’t think there will be any replays made available though :(

:GUA remains suspended by the IOC after today’s IOC EB meeting, so their athletes will not get to compete under their own flag. They are the athletes competing under the Centro Caribe Sports flag. 

3 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

:GUA remains suspended by the IOC after today’s IOC EB meeting, so their athletes will not get to compete under their own flag. They are the athletes competing under the Centro Caribe Sports flag. 

That clears up the big question I had. Didnʻt even think of that.