website statistics

Central American and Caribbean Games 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

16 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

There is a livestreaming of something? :p

Yes, but the broadcaster for Europe is the WBSC’s streaming platform, which you’ll need to pay for. Unless, the channels on this page work for you: https://centrocaribesports.org/ccs-channel/

There will supposedly be streaming of every sport, but we’ll need to wait a day or two to see how accurate that claim is…

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I’m kind of surprised that they’re running both team finals in table tennis at the same time. You’d think they’d want to have both on the “TV table”

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

@Gianlu33 team table tennis finals and boxing preliminaries are broadcast right now (since I forgot to mention that)

Mcintosh :ISV with another difficult first round draw against Cuellar :CUB. He made through three rounds, but Cuban was the clear winner.

:COL hasn’t entered anyone in racquetball, so we’re down to 6 NOCs there. I think I read somewhere that they’re sending a reduced delegation to the Games, which might have a large impact on the less popular sports.

Gotta say…Bornan created some gorgeous broadcast graphics for this event. They include more data and are more accurate than the graphics from the last edition as well.