website statistics

Athletics IAAF World Championships 2019

Wumo

Just now, OlympicsFan said:

Very disappointed by Klosterhalfen's performance, i expected her to win gold. Not sure i understand her tactics ... she competes in the 5000 m instead of the 1500 m just to wait until the last lap? When you can frontrun 14.26, then maybe it would make sense to attack earlier. I hope that she can show a progression like Hassan, who also took a couple of years at NOP to get where she is now.

Hang on, aren't you the guy who is always accusing everyone of doping?  And yet you are disappointed when a Salazar-trained German only gets bronze?  :crazy:

Just now, dcro said:

In all fairness though, probably two Klosterhalfens could fit into Ingrid Bergman.

Yeah, she should get as fat as the shot putters, then she would be much faster and much healthier.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Just now, Grassmarket said:

Hang on, aren't you the guy who is always accusing everyone of doping?  And yet you are disappointed when a Salazar-trained German only gets bronze?  :crazy:

Nope, get the facts right and then we can lead a discussion if you are still interested.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.