website statistics

Alpine Skiing FIS World Cup 2021 - 2022

Totallympics

The fact that Zubčić just casually chose to focus much more on slalom before the Olympic season is unbelieveable. The result is clearly there. While his slalom has improved slightly (but still not nearly enough for the top), his giant slalom suffered a lot.

Between this and multiple other events where we are headed towards the first reserve slot, I truly hope our NOC decides to discontinue the Winter program. There are Summer sport federations which could do so much more with transferred funding.

#banbestmen

17 minutes ago, dcro said:

The fact that Zubčić just casually chose to focus much more on slalom before the Olympic season is unbelieveable. The result is clearly there. While his slalom has improved slightly (but still not nearly enough for the top), his giant slalom suffered a lot.

Between this and multiple other events where we are headed towards the first reserve slot, I truly hope our NOC decides to discontinue the Winter program. There are Summer sport federations which could do so much more with transferred funding.

Sorry but this is just a stupid statement. 
then we would focus on 6-7 sports only. 
and who knows how his season would be with focusing only on GS 🤷🏻‍♂️

and let’s wait for the Games and judge afterwards. And a Top 10 place in winter sports at Olympics I would consider always a success for a country as Croatia. 
why so negative. But I agree does it really make sense to finance months for the bob team in US? Or cross country? 

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

Looks like back-to-back 31st place for Komšić. Unless Ljutić gets bumped to 31st and Komšić to 32nd.

All is well in the skiing world. :rolleyes:

Ljutic is in 2nd round. hard luck for Komsic, but 2 CRO in R2 is good achievement I believe in W Slalom