website statistics

Alpine Skiing FIS World Cup 2021 - 2022

Totallympics

27 minutes ago, hckošice said:

"I don't rate it well (the 1st run performance), because from the beginning to the finish I struggled and fought hardly with the track. The slope is quite broken and there is no light on it. but Unfortunately, I skied very badly ."

https://sport.aktuality.sk/c/7ggwnrw/petra-vlhova-dnes-reakcia-sobota-kranjska-gora-obrovsky-slalom-1-kolo-zjazdove-lyzovanie-svetovy-pohar/

The slope is broken when she had bib 4? :mumble: The results seems to indicate otherwise. We have a record group of bibs outside of Top 15 in Top 15 Run 1 - with zero DNF help.

1 minute ago, Monzanator said:

The slope is broken when she had bib 4? :mumble: The results seems to indicate otherwise. We have a record group of bibs outside of Top 15 in Top 15 Run 1 - with zero DNF help.

Svah je strašne rozbitý (the slope is quite broken)

If she said it I trust her, why would she lie ? broken in the sense, very icy but with a lot of bumps. so she couldn't put the skis straight, her mistake for sure. that is what she said, this is just a part of the sentence, she said it is her own fault, She skied very badly.

Jeez what are you always searching for ?

She has nothing to prove to anyone and look for excuses when she flop a run. She was already smiling and will forget this race already 10 minutes after her 2nd run. The only goal is Beijing, everything else is just a "training"

1 minute ago, hckošice said:

Svah je strašne rozbitý (the slope is quite broken)

If she said it I trust her, why would she lie ? broken in the sense, very icy but with a lot of bumps. so she couldn't put the skis straight, her mistake for sure. that is what she said, this is just a part of the sentence, she said it is her own fault, She skied very badly.

Jeez what are you always searching for ?

She has nothing to prove to anyone and look for excuses when she flop a run. She was already smiling and will forget this race already 10 minutes after her 2nd run. The only goal is Beijing, everything else is just a "training"

Sorry, ever since blaming a bad result on the gate pattern set by an American coach I lost all the trust in her words. That's the biggest piece of bullshit I heard while watching alpine skiing for 30 years. I literally had to check if this pattern wasn't set by US coach again :lol:

20 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Sorry, ever since blaming a bad result on the gate pattern set by an American coach I lost all the trust in her words. That's the biggest piece of bullshit I heard while watching alpine skiing for 30 years. I literally had to check if this pattern wasn't set by US coach again :lol:

Do you realize it was Magoni who was behind that. Petra and Mikaela have correct relation (both already mentioned it many times), only the medias are always looking for sensations

4 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Do you realize it was Magoni who was pulling the ropes. Petra and Mikaela have correct relation (both already mentioned it many times), only the medias are always looking for sensations

I've seen so many "good relations" in professional sports gone sour that I don't buy those stories anymore.