website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Tickets, Trips and Experiences

5 hours ago, Kbayrem said:

Tomorrow,

Where will you be watching the ceremony?

I will watch it in Eurosport (as commentators in Polish public TV are awful :d), if it's unavailable in your country, then I recommend MAX platform :) 

Edited by rybak

5 hours ago, rybak said:

I will watch it in Eurosport (as commentators in Polish public TV are awful :d), if it's unavailable in your country, then I recommend MAX platform :) 

I thought, that the community will watch it together 

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/25/2024 at 10:05 AM, Sindo said:

The very first Totallympics meeting has happened yesterday night :d

:BRA@Pasolini (in the right), :CZE @Jan Linha (in the left) and :ITA @Sindo (in the middle) at an Algerian restaurant yesterday in Paris :d

Immagine WhatsApp 2024-07-25 ore 09.56.45_9f95a303.jpg

Now that the Olympics are over for one week and we are all more or less back to our normal life, it's time for some reviews of our Olympic experience.

I think this has been the only meeting we were able to organize. We created a Whatsapp group with the best intention, but I think all of us had the same issue: lack of time :d Olympic days should last at least 40 hours to be able to do everything we would like to do. I was in Paris for work and some days I really had long office hours, so I was not as free as some other users who was in Paris.

In general, for me it was a nice experience. I have enjoyed the athmosphere and I think the venues were really amazing. I have also liked the transportation system, it was really easy to move between different venues across the city. Some of the memories of the last month will last a lifetime.

I was able to attend Athletics, Swimming, Tennis, Beach Volleyball, Fencing and 3x3 Basketball. And I was able to meet for dinner @Jan Linha and @Pasolini:d

For all other users who were in Paris, I am sorry for not being able to meet you. @OlympicIRL @canadafan2024 @vinipereira @RussB @Adriano @Agger @gucardn @Matej @stefanbg.

If you would like to share your memories, comments and pictures, I am sure it would be interesting for me and other users!

Just for the record, it's not the first totallympics meeting. I met mrv86 (mexican user) in Buenos Aires 10 years ago while he was traveling around South America with a friend of his.

I guess it's the 1st meeting with 3 or more users though. :p

23 minutes ago, LDOG said:

I guess it's the 1st meeting with 3 or more users though. :p

If the definition of that is 'three people with a Totallympics account being in the same place and talking to each other', no :p 

But yeah, I'd go for this one with Sindo, Jan Linha and Pasolini being the first, since I wouldn't count rollerski races in Brazil where @brunamoura and I were talking with @Jesús as a Totallympics meeting, it was entirely outside of the scope of Totallympics after all :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!