My final team:

JT Boe (c), Jacquelin, Hofer, Fak, Samuelsson

Eckhoff (c), Chevalier-Bouchet, Hauser, Davidova, Alimbekava

Were in the team at some point:

Latypov, Kühn, Seppala

Simon, H Oeberg, Eder

My final team:

JT Boe (c), Jacquelin, Hofer, Fak, Samuelsson

Eckhoff (c), Chevalier-Bouchet, Hanna Oeberg, Alimbekava and Charvatova (replacing Lunder in the last transfer window so I could get one extra point to pick Hofer)

Hofer replaced Krcmar in the last transfer window

They were also in my team at some point:

Lena Haecki, Bescond (if I am not mistaken), Leitner and I don't remember the rest ?

ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b.jpg.4a05d2852188ff96f934faa5edf1d813.jpg  :wBRA: brunamoura 
5a91983c5af54_ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b-Copy.jpg.034592cc412660cfe59ff1ce89ac476f.jpg :wFRA: toulousain 
ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b - Copy (2).jpg  :wITA: Henry_Leon 

A long an exciting Biathlon World Cup season is now over. The men's world cup was a nail-biter that was decided on the last shooting. Not only was their world cup a close race, also the race for winning this year's Biathlon Manager Game came down to the wire.

By a margin of only 36,5 points, the BMG 2020/21-champion is @brunamoura :champion: She has been in the "yellow jersey" through most of the season but here in the last world cups toulousain has been getting closer and closer for each race. But she can take a sight of relief, as in the end, her team was the strongest one and she can be crowned as this season's champion. Huge congratulations, @brunamoura! :thumbup: 

As mentioned above, with a strong finish of the season, @toulousain was close to take the honour from Bruna, but he ended just shy of the top spot. Overall a really strong performance from last season's third-placed manager. This season he takes a step up and improve to a well-deserved second place. Congrats with an impressive season and result from your team, @toulousain:thumbup:

There was also a very tight race for the last spot on the podium. The race was between @Werloc and @Henry_Leon. Before the last two races, it looked to be Werloc who would take the third place overall. But with a strong performance by Henry_Leon's team, he would come from behind and secure the third place in the last metres. A big congratulation to @Henry_Leon with grabbing the last spot on the honourable podium. :thumbup:  However, also a brilliant perfomance from @Werloc and his team this season. Despite being overtaken in the final races, you can certaintly be proud of you and your team's performance.

Lastly I would like to thank all managers who took their time to participate in this second edition of BMG. I hope to see you all and many more for next season. It's your participation and involvement that makes me motivated to continue doing this. 

Thank you! :)

@hckosice, @brunamoura, @Vojthas, @heywoodu, @Henry_Leon, @Werloc, @Fly_like_a_don, @EupenM, @Federer91, @IoNuTzZ, @toulousain, @Monzanator, @SalamAkhi, @RobtheAggie

Haha that's so cool!!

Thank you so much, @Wumo for providing us a lot of fun in this crazy season!

@toulousain, that was an exciting fight! I was updating the page every hour yesterday to see if the final results had already been posted. Congratulations for the second place and thanks for the fight ?

Hopefully next season we have this game again ?

1 hour ago, Wumo said:

4ninzf.jpg

Standing after WC 9 Pursuit

(50/52 races)

Place Manager Overall Points Transfers Used
1 brunamoura 13475,5 7
2 toulousain 13411 6
3 Werloc 12656,5 6
4 Henry_Leon 12630 8
5 heywoodu 12454 4
6 Fly_like_a_don 12304 7
7 hckosice 11458,5 2
8 Monzanator 11229,5 5
9 EupenM 11116,5 0
10 Federer91 11092 0
11 SalamAkhi 10900 0
12 Vojthas 10650 0
13 RobtheAggie 10595,5 4
14 IoNuTzZ 10156 0

@toulousain exactly same difference on this new score as compared to yesterday. Do we have the same team by now? ??

1 hour ago, toulousain said:

My last transfer was Hofer. He helps the team for the final sprint !

So we didn't get any difference on that. He was one of my transfers too. But the one I made for the women's team to get the extra point I needed for Hofer, messed up with my game and I am afraid I am not going to score enough in the last two women's race ???‍♀️??‍♀️?

That's an exciting and worrying final sprint against you. Now it feels like when Tatah was overtaking me 3mts before the finish line on the sprint n São Carlos last year ?

1 hour ago, Wumo said:

4ninzf.jpg

Standing after WC 9 Sprint

(48/52 races)

Place Manager Overall Points Transfers Used
1 brunamoura 12972,5 7
2 toulousain 12908 6
3 Werloc 12227,5 6
4 Henry_Leon 12100,5 8
5 heywoodu 11923 4
6 Fly_like_a_don 11882 7
7 hckosice 11027 2
8 Monzanator 10768 5
9 Federer91 10685 0
10 EupenM 10591 0
11 SalamAkhi 10517,5 0
12 Vojthas 10320 0
13 RobtheAggie 10218 4
14 IoNuTzZ 9806 0

Danger! danger! :yikes:

It's not a cool feeling being overtaken 3mts away from the finish line ? (again)

Not cool, @toulousain stay behind :cry:

This post has been hidden. Only the user who posted it is able to see the content

This post has been hidden. Only the user who posted it is able to see the content

Nati

Sure I am in too! ?

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread
Posted
3 horas atrás, Vojthas disse:

image.png

Provisional Standing after Day 2 available here

Well deserved congrats to @Werloc for his perfect score in such an unexpected race. A little bit of backstage - his prediction caused a little error in my scoresheet, which had to be repaired so that he wouldn't get 12 points :) The life brings more unexpected things than we think.

A little request to @brunamoura - because I'm kind of a burocrat (which is hypocritic as I hate burocracy against me ;) ), could you please confirm the predictions  @heywoodu posted in your name?

Yes, I confirm. Even though I know it's all messed up after today's Sprint race ??‍♀️?

[FANTASY CONTESTS] 2019/20 Biathlon Manager Game
Posted (edited)

Edited by brunamoura

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread
Posted

Hello! ?

Just to make clear, only after posting my team, I noticed that I mixed "nation" "athlete". The choices are there, anyway. I hope it doesn't give me problems ??

4 horas atrás, Wumo disse:

image.png

2019/20 Biathlon Manager Game is now open

@heywoodu, @RobtheAggie, @Kirkpatrick, @Federer91, @Vojthas, @brunamoura, @hckosice, @Olympian1010, @Henry_Leon.

Maybe @Werloc, @SalamAkhi, @Bohemia, @Monzanator are interested?

I am in! ?

33 minutos atrás, heywoodu disse:

Anna Weidel :cheer:

That is for sure ? she is very nice!

Agora, Vojthas disse:

One or.. more? I mean, there might be (or should I say there surely are) more collectors among Totallympians, for whom it would be a nice gift.

Yes, I believe I can get more ?

For sure I can get autographs from the brazilian skiers (except for one who has no contact at all with the team) and I am sure they would be glad with sending autographs ? and also from some IBU Cup athletes. I can't promise, but maybe also from Doro Wierer and Thomas Bormolini (it depends on if I will see them in Livigno this season)

Agora, Wumo disse:

Well, I don't have any autographs from any real athlete. My friend's autograph from when he was 9 years old doesn't count, because you know, he wasn't a real athlete. However, I did appreciate it at that time.

An autograph from a 9 years old child is cute ? that's something to be appreciated, yes.

I can get also one from other brazilian cross country skiers and biathletes (also some athletes from other countries during the races).