website statistics

Freestyle Skiing at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

hckošice

What a horrible result, this is insanity. The two best athletes in the world without a medal ... what a fitting result to those olympics.

Edit: 10 easy points for the bet contest though ... thanks to whoever came up with the question! :yes

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Kelsey Serwa, if nothing else, really overperforms at the Olympics. Fifth in Vancouver, second in Sochi, first in Pyeongchang. That's pretty impressive. Really happy for her, though honestly would have been fine with either Smith or Naslund. I feel really bad for Naslund actually, bad time to have the worst result of her season :(

Update on Chris Del Bosco:
After a full assessment by Canadian Olympic Committee’s doctors, it is confirmed that Del Bosco has four rib fractures, a pulmonary contusion, and a stable pelvis fracture. He is in the hospital, in stable condition and continues to be monitored.

2 hours ago, juddy96 said:

Update on Chris Del Bosco:
After a full assessment by Canadian Olympic Committee’s doctors, it is confirmed that Del Bosco has four rib fractures, a pulmonary contusion, and a stable pelvis fracture. He is in the hospital, in stable condition and continues to be monitored.

Yeah, read this today.  Good news, all things considering.  I saw his crash just before boarding a plane so I had no idea what happened for hours, but I knew it looked bad.  

11 hours ago, Nathy said:

Won't be able to watch live but GO FANNY SMITH or any other :SUI but she's our best skicross runner.

:banana::banana::banana: Well done, Fanny, so happy for you!!!

Hopp Suisse! Forza Italia! Go Canada Go!