website statistics

Athletics at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

OlympicIRL

11 hours ago, OlympicsFan said:

3 african runners win the medals, no surprise, just sad that someone like Farah can still compete. Another disgusting performance by an american runner, nothing to see here.

After everything you've said about so many nations here I want to thank you for making these two weeks entertaining. I don't know why you're so upset all the time. We've seen amazing performances in Rio (team eventing, men's eight rowing, field hockey, handball, team sprints in track cycling, women's javelin throw...).

Excuse me now, I'm going to talk to my uncle now about what amazing performances British and international grandpas can achieve.

Rock Lee approves.

https://67.media.tumblr.com/c726452fe5a4917835321ea7125cbd97/tumblr_nrujh3jlct1tdnwpwo1_500.gif

Edited by Quasit

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

8 minutes ago, Quasit said:

After everything you've said about so many nations here I want to thank you for making these two weeks entertaining. I don't know why you're so upset all the time. We've seen amazing performances in Rio (team eventing, men's eight rowing, field hockey, handball, team sprints in track cycling, women's javelin throw...).

Notice how Germany did below expectations in pretty much all these events :lol::lol:

#banbestmen

vor 10 Minuten schrieb Quasit:

Excuse me now, I'm going to talk to my uncle now about what amazing performances British and international grandpas can achieve.

Rock Lee approves.

https://67.media.tumblr.com/c726452fe5a4917835321ea7125cbd97/tumblr_nrujh3jlct1tdnwpwo1_500.gif

Thanks! Very interesting list you have there ... :mumble:

Germany lost the golds in team eventing, mens eight, mens/womens field hockey and mens handball, but what about team sprint and womens javelin? :mumble:

Interesting topic you have to talk about with your uncle, sounds like a fun sunday afternoon, have fun. Bye! :yes

Dont know who this kid is, but his hair cut is absolutely legendary, is he Joachim Löw's secret son?

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor 39 Minuten schrieb dcro:

Yeah, but you didn't see that user getting angry in shooting threads :p

Funny, but your logic is vey poor again. Where did i get angry about Germany losing mens football gold or womens k2 500 m or ...

One counterexample proves you wrong, a dozen counterexamples make you look stupid (again). :yes

Some other interesting points:

I got "angry" after Germany won both golds in rowing quadruple sculls, whats your explanation for that?

I got also "angry" about results in many events where Germany didnt have any medal contenders (mens 1500 m, mens long jump, mens team pursuit and so on)

Its funny how you reacted to GB winning most of the gold medals in track cycling, considering that you showed exactly the same behavior

You might look at what i wrote about the german mens quadruple sculls to see that i am also suspicious about performances by german athletes, but if your country wins so few medals in doping sports like cycling, athletics (mainly track events) and swimming, then there is not much to be suspicious about

Please do some research before you make a clown out of yourself next time, its getting boring to expose all the nonsense you write. :yes

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.