website statistics

Athletics at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

OlympicIRL

Just now, Agger said:

They still haven't won medals in badminton, handball and table tennis throughout time! :p

just wait, if the olympics coming back here in 2024, we are winning 200 medals and 100 golds! :p we will add sport like american football and lacross and hot dog eating contest too

Edited by Maxim Fastovsky

1 minute ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

just wait, if the olympics coming back here in 2024, we are winning 200 medals and 100 golds! :p we will add sport like american football and lacross and hot dog eating contest too

Don't forget cheerleading :p

3 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

I'd be okay with adding Lacross, let Canada defend it's two titles!

Lacrosse is Canada's sport :p

Anyways there appears to be some appeals in the 5k race. I believe the MC was scheduled before the relay

2 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

Though I like american football, it would be terrible in the Olympics. Would make the chinese table tennis medals seem unsecure ;)

oh totally, also dodgeball, mud racing and crossfit, it will not be the olympic games, it will be the american games

Just be careful, Qatar will be out to buy your best hot dog eaters and cheerleaders..... well maybe not cheerleaders :d

2 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Lacrosse is Canada's sport :p

Anyways there appears to be some appeals in the 5k race. I believe the MC was scheduled before the relay

Our commentator said that it should have been before the 1500m MC.