Jump to content

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account


Sign in to follow this  
dcro

Athletics EAA Team Super League European Championships 2017

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Werloc said:

I'd honestly be fine if they cancelled the relays right now :d Then we could add Slovakia in our rivalry as well.

 

I see that the highly trained hamster stopped updating results after the first heat of relays... Just to annoy all those Lithuanian followers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

for everything in earth ! Can they finally add the "A" relays results :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I think we're dead. Our SB for men is 3:16.30, which would be the 4th time in the B run. Seeing as we're going to start with 6-7 points against Slovenia after women's relay, it's over for us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hckosice said:

for everything in earth ! Can they finally add the "A" relays results :lol:

Speaker A: Did we forget something whilst uploading the results?

Speaker B: Nah

Speaker A: Are you sure?

Speaker B: Yes, let's go home, just like we did before posting the other results yesterday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow nice results for our relays :d We beat Austria at the end :d

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha, this is hilarious. :roflmao:

 

Georgia got reinstated, and they started their big celebration. But then the stadium speaker said that second place actually went to - Bosnia and Herzegovina. Which of course caused huge celebration in their camp. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But this was disaster championship for our team :d Only few solid results.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dcro said:

Haha, this is hilarious. :roflmao:

 

Georgia got reinstated, and they started their big celebration. But then the stadium speaker said that second place actually went to - Bosnia and Herzegovina. Which of course caused huge celebration in their camp. :lol:

Wish I would've been there to see this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Well, I think we're dead. Our SB for men is 3:16.30, which would be the 4th time in the B run. Seeing as we're going to start with 6-7 points against Slovenia after women's relay, it's over for us.

 

Well, seems fair that SB gets beaten at this event. Slovenia though should be a clear favourite for the win with a runner like Janezic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Malaysia truly Asia, Israel truly update hell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×