website statistics

Swimming at the Pan American Games 2019

vinipereira

We're the only dumb team that doesn't use a male breaststroker :rolleyes: but oh well, our only decent female freestyle sprinter decided to quit swimming just a month before this competition, so there's no option other than throw Grabich there to race against women, I guess...

Just now, LDOG said:

We're the only dumb team that doesn't use a male breaststroker :rolleyes: but oh well, our only decent female freestyle sprinter decided to quit swimming just a month before this competition, so there's no option other than throw Grabich there to race against women, I guess...

Mexico either. They used a femlae breaststroker.

1 hour ago, LDOG said:

FWIW the US often uses a female breastroker. Easy to do when you have Lilly King on your team.

Just now, JoshMartini007 said:

Canada with the top two times in women's 400m IM. This is probably our best (only?) chance for a gold medal in the pool

A Canadian has the top entry time for the 200m IM tomorrow, and another Canadian has the 3rd fastest.  But the top three are all within a couple of tenths of each other, so we'll see how that plays out.