web
analytics
bestmen

Totallympics International Song Contest Discussion

38 minutes ago, Sindo said:

I would have no problems in having a section only for the TISC. If you want that though, you would need to give me a logo for the section (or if someone has an idea, you can ask @vinipereira some help to realize it :p )

We already have it.

• Like 2

All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

10 minutes ago, dcro said:

We already have it.

Great! I still need @vinipereira to send me this logo in 100x100px size, and @OlympicIRL to prepare a description for the section. The "description" is what you see in the home page, for example for the Off Topic section is " Everything not related with Sports. "

Thanks both !

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sindo said:

Great! I still need @vinipereira to send me this logo in 100x100px size, and @OlympicIRL to prepare a description for the section. The "description" is what you see in the home page, for example for the Off Topic section is " Everything not related with Sports. "

Thanks both !

How about something simple like:

"Everything related to the Totallympics International Song Contest, more commonly referred to as TISC - our very own international music contest here on Totallympics"

That way, any new user understands immediately what the topic is about. If anyone has another suggestion, feel free to offer it :yes

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OlympicIRL said:

How about something simple like:

"Everything related to the Totallympics International Song Contest, more commonly referred to as TISC - our very own international music contest here on Totallympics"

That way, any new user understands immediately what the topic is about. If anyone has another suggestion, feel free to offer it :yes

:yes I will create the new section as soon as vini will send the me the logo in the correct size.

I can't believe that it's like only a week and then we can start harassing Totallympics members again to enter the TISC contest :clap:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Griff88 said:

:redcard: Indonesia wasn't included in total points and points per jury record: https://tisc-news.totallympics.com/?page_id=1067

Yeah, Indonesia and Ireland are randomly missing from that. :p

I hope to have it updated some time next week.

• Like 1

On 10/24/2018 at 08:31, Griff88 said:

:redcard: Indonesia wasn't included in total points and points per jury record: https://tisc-news.totallympics.com/?page_id=1067

It has been updated now. :yes

Everything except this page is updated now. This one will too get updated shortly.

• Thanks 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.