website statistics

Men's Rugby WR World Cup 2023

Totallympics

I don't care if you're on a team I like or dislike, having to be substituted because of an injury after barely two minutes in a World Cup final....no, you don't wish that upon any player in any sport :( 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

Cheerful New Zealand Sport GIF by World Rugby

How do people see the haka of this World Cup there? Because I was rather unimpressed :yikes: 

It seemed out of sync, random yells in between, never really got going....this one was much better :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I think it's fair to say the rest of the rugby world aren't happy that the final is between :NZL and :RSA .

There is a feeling that both teams are arrogant and look down with disdain on other countries.

However it's clear that the two have been the best in the world for the last two decades.

Just now, Dragon said:

I think it's fair to say the rest of the rugby world aren't happy that the final is between :NZL and :RSA .

There is a feeling that both teams are arrogant and look down with disdain on other countries.

However it's clear that the two have been the best in the world for the last two decades.

I would have found it fun to have Argentina or something in the final, the only team I'm glad about that it's not there is England, which even for a non-fan like me plays just really unattractive :p