website statistics

Swimming at the Aquatics LEN European Championships 2020

Totallympics

Andrius Šidlauskas really overperformed here with that 6th place. Happy for him and hoping for the best in the 200m Breaststroke.

Also, I wonder if Teterevkova is strong enough to get into Olympics as well. She got a PB by 0.01s in the swim-off this morning.

Though if I remember correctly, she's more of a morning swimmer. 

I'm late to the discussion, but I think that 3 swimmers from the same nation should be able to qualify to the semi-final and the final.

If a country can do a clean sweep, it's a huge achievement and it is also a very rare achievement, but I'd like to have every country have the chance to compete for every medal in the discipline. It is also a huge advantage to the competitors from other countries when for example and Italian, Hungarian, Russian etc. swimmer has to give it their all in the morning session to qualify, while other athletes get to chill.

I'd also be up for singles and doubles to get 2 boats in rowing and canoeing and limit it to 1 only for quadruples and eights, but my dreams are never going to be coming true. 

Twenty minutes for ceremonies in the middle of the program seems like a bit of a scheduling issue... :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

23.80 damn

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, dcro said:

Too soon for WRs?

Not in 'unimportant'/non-Olympic events :d