website statistics

Poll 6/100 | Who will be the medallist in Rythmic Gymnastics Group all round ?

Poll 6/100  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the 3 medallist in Rythmic Gymnastics Group All Round?

Well, this is my favorite sport along with artistic gymnastics, but I'm always terrible at predictions, LOL. I forgot about mentioning how I think individuals will perform.

So, the clear favorite is Dina Averina. The second Russian will be either Arina Averina or Lala Kramarenko. Arina has always been inconsistent, but Lala is still very young. Both are very talented and we'll have to wait until the very last second to know who will be chosen. However, I bet on Arina. The prospect of identical twins competing at the Olympics might be too much for Viner-Usmanova to pass up.

Now, if history repeats itself, we'll have a surprising medalist on the podium. It's been like this in recent years: Zhukova in 2008, Charkashina in 2012 and Rizatdinova in 2016. While :ISR Ashram is the one everybody expects to succeed, she has a large crowd threatening her at the moment: :BUL Kaleyn, :BLR Harnasko and :ITA Raffaelli could "steal" this medal from Ashram. 

If we're stretching things here, :BLR Salos, :USA Zeng, :BUL Kaleyn and :UKR Nikolchenko are the ones I expect to see in the top 10. :SLO Vedeneeva could also place in the top 10 if she has a fantastic day in qualifications.

8 hours ago, thiago_simoes said:

Well, this is my favorite sport along with artistic gymnastics, but I'm always terrible at predictions, LOL. I forgot about mentioning how I think individuals will perform.

So, the clear favorite is Dina Averina. The second Russian will be either Arina Averina or Lala Kramarenko. Arina has always been inconsistent, but Lala is still very young. Both are very talented and we'll have to wait until the very last second to know who will be chosen. However, I bet on Arina. The prospect of identical twins competing at the Olympics might be too much for Viner-Usmanova to pass up.

Now, if history repeats itself, we'll have a surprising medalist on the podium. It's been like this in recent years: Zhukova in 2008, Charkashina in 2012 and Rizatdinova in 2016. While :ISR Ashram is the one everybody expects to succeed, she has a large crowd threatening her at the moment: :BUL Kaleyn, :BLR Harnasko and :ITA Raffaelli could "steal" this medal from Ashram. 

If we're stretching things here, :BLR Salos, :USA Zeng, :BUL Kaleyn and :UKR Nikolchenko are the ones I expect to see in the top 10. :SLO Vedeneeva could also place in the top 10 if she has a fantastic day in qualifications.

I think that Raffelli wil not be a Tokyo, Italy should complete with Baldassarri and Alex

8 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

I think that Raffelli wil not be a Tokyo, Italy should complete with Baldassarri and Alex

What's the point? She's way ahead of either of them. I'd say Raffaeli and Baldassarri are the top contenders. What happened to Agiugiuculese? She's not on her best days. Neither is Baldassarri, to be honest.

14 hours ago, thiago_simoes said:

What's the point? She's way ahead of either of them. I'd say Raffaeli and Baldassarri are the top contenders. What happened to Agiugiuculese? She's not on her best days. Neither is Baldassarri, to be honest.

Agiurgiuculese had a very heavy form of covid, she was close to intensive care. She is a little behind in the preparation, but she is catching up.