website statistics

Men's Basketball FIBA World Cup 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

3 minutes ago, nenad said:

To be honest, better for us to lose to DR and not bother with 3 more meaningless games in the WC. 

Your chances are very low, but I don’t think the other games are meaningless. Don’t forget about the ranking and seeding for the qualifying tournaments. 

11 minutes ago, prso1000 said:

Your chances are very low, but I don’t think the other games are meaningless. Don’t forget about the ranking and seeding for the qualifying tournaments. 

They don't mean much in terms of seeding and in terms of the tournament it will all come down to: 1. luck in the draw 2. who shows up for natl teams only couple of weeks after nba season and european leagues have ended and 3. who pays for organization of the tournament. 

It was much bigger chance for teams like Serbia and Lithuania and Italy to qualify in this bracket for OQ spot directly rather than through OQT. 

Well done Brazil. 

I still can't get my head out of that out of bounds call. Clear shot clock violation and the ref AFTER seeing the video says, shot clock was reset because he had a rebound, he clearly didn't. I can't beleive it.