website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2020

Honestly though, that Czech song had all the criteria I look for. Great video, amazing vocals, skillful musicality, and creative lyrics.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

It's hardbreaking to see this will be Mexico's worst performance ever, with only 3 points scored :( with probably one of the best songs ever in Mexican musica history.

Thank you very much for their support to:

:DEN@Agger / @Wumo

:MDA@Ionoutz24

:CRO@dcro

Let's be a good loser, and keep the party spirit until the last vote.

2 minutes ago, Werloc said:

so it was @dezbee2008 that pulled through for me :hug:

Every song on that list absolutely deserves points, unfortunately I didn’t have 16 points to give. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

For our musical intermezzo, we travel to the late nineties - and 2000 - and we meet the Vengaboys, apparently one of the biggest Dutch exports as far as music goes. The dance group was incredibly popular for two or three years and then mostly faded away. We'll avoid some of the more superficial songs like "Parada de tettas", I'm sure our Portuguese-speaking users will know the meaning, and "Boom, boom, boom, boom, I want you in my room", and go to a still fairly superficial, but at least just festive song: "We're going to Ibiza!". The video clip has a small parody on Bill Clinton, by the way: one can see hints towards his affair when the plane in the video travels past the White House.

Wait, the Vengaboys are Dutch? :yikes:

They were huge in Mexico, still played at weddings school reunions.