website statistics

Winter Universiade 2017

hckošice

8 minutes ago, dcro said:

@heywoodu Gruben kind of did the infamous Sven Kramer move. :d

39e73bc59021447890754cf9a1c7c02a.png

Don't even mention that :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

21 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Very weird starting order in the second heat of the men's 500m, they've just thrown everything around instead of letting the fastest of heat 1 start at the end :lol:

FISU is just being weird, on the start list PDF there's a more normal order with the fastest in the last pair, the second fastest in the second-to-last pair and so on :p 

b97d3ec921.png

35.72, even without exchange problems Krech is not in his best shape. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

d62988f813.png

What? :facepalm: (men's 500m)

Watching a bit of figure skating and the ignorance of the audience is quite remarkable. Kazakh skater performs and they are loudly cheering "Kazakhstan! Kazakhstan!" :lol:

And they also boo the scores of the home skaters, even though they had multiple falls/problems. :p

#banbestmen

At the reception of every building in the Athlete's Village they have flags to show who is in the building, that's making this work a whole lot easier :d 

Today I got this photo:

AwYSDim.jpg

My guess is Kazakhstan's flag is in every building because it's hard to imagine both China (whose flag is missing, but there are tons of windows in the building with Chinese flags so they're there) and Kazakhstan in the same building with such large delegations :p

So if I'm seeing it right and with China added, these are the countries in Brazil's building :p 

1. Brazil

2. Afghanistan

3. Argentina

4. Turkey

5. Chile

6. Azerbaijan

7. Hungary

8. Mexico 

9. Uganda (the snowboarder going for the Olympics!)

10. Gambia (well, their official/officials, since they have no athletes)

11. Georgia

12. Iran

13. Lebanon

14. China 

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

At the reception of every building in the Athlete's Village they have flags to show who is in the building, that's making this work a whole lot easier :d 

Today I got this photo:

AwYSDim.jpg

My guess is Kazakhstan's flag is in every building because it's hard to imagine both China (whose flag is missing, but there are tons of windows in the building with Chinese flags so they're there) and Kazakhstan in the same building with such large delegations :p

So if I'm seeing it right and with China added, these are the countries in Brazil's building :p 

1. Brazil

2. Afghanistan

3. Argentina

4. Turkey

5. Chile

6. Azerbaijan

7. Hungary

8. Mexico 

9. Uganda (the snowboarder going for the Olympics!)

10. Gambia (well, their official/officials, since they have no athletes)

11. Georgia

12. Iran

13. Lebanon

14. China 

:GAM Gambia! Amesome :d

Btw you missed :TJK Tajikistan

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

11 minutes ago, dcro said:

:GAM Gambia! Amesome :d

Btw you missed :TJK Tajikistan

Ah of course, I already thought it was a weird Hungarian flag :teacher: