website statistics

Rowing Qualification for Summer Olympic Games 2016

MantaRaymarc

hace 1 minuto, konig said:

Always so optimistic :lol:, for me one or two boats will be in Rio, if you will be correct, i will acept that like in canoeing.

It's not about optimism, just logic. None of them were semifinals first place therefore I have no reason to expect them to take top 2 spots. Obviously performance can change from one day to another, but my provisional expectations are this.

1 minute ago, LDOG said:

It's not about optimism, just logic. None of them were semifinals first place therefore I have no reason to expect them to take top 2 spots. Obviously performance can change from one day to another, but my provisional expectations are this.

Remember that in pair women there are four places, thats is one of the reason of my analysis.

1 hour ago, stamura84 said:

i hope too,but I mean if it is possible,because someone told about one bout per gender

it's already been explained...it's 1 per gender in the Continental qualifications (singles and lightweight double sculls only) and "free for all" (cit. :lol:) for the other boats...:evil:

so, technically it's possible for Italy to qualify all the boats that have reached the final race...but I'd be satisfied with just the men's Eight flying to Rio...that's the most important goal...anything more than that is good - and maybe the women's Pair and the women's LW Double Scull even have some real chances - but it doesn't touch my heart that much)...