website statistics

Taekwondo ETU European Olympic Qualifier 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

oh shit, we will have the same drama again :facepalm: looking at the ranking and seedings it's again very much possible to have that match right in the first round. hopefully not

1 hour ago, MHSN said:

I'm watching the next day draw and that made me confused 

Russia qualified one male athlete at the Grand Slam (V. Larin) and now they have M. Khramtcov trying to get the 2nd quota

but then I saw G. Gurtsiev at 58kg :yikes: but apparently he is representing Belarus now, kind of weird to move from one AIN to another AIN :d

It's the same issue on tennis.

Will athletes from Russia and Belarus qualify differently or their "joint" team will have 4 female and 4 male quotas on individual?

And... will they be able to form a pair to doubles? and if so... could they form a Russian/Belarussian pair? 

3 minutes ago, Pasolini said:

It's the same issue on tennis.

Will athletes from Russia and Belarus qualify differently or their "joint" team will have 4 female and 4 male quotas on individual?

And... will they be able to form a pair to doubles? and if so... could they form a Russian/Belarussian pair? 

Giving AIN places in team sport Makes the “individual” part in the name pretty useless :whistle: