website statistics

Taekwondo ETU European Olympic Qualifier 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

1 hour ago, stepansevs said:

Where i can find results?

Watch on Olympic channel. I guess some results are already here https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2024_European_Taekwondo_Olympic_Qualification_Tournament

All will probably be in the evening in pdf on the official website 

4 hours ago, Mecki83 said:

World Taekwondo had a live stream for the Paralympics tournament yesterday. I assume that they will also stream today.

https://m.youtube.com/@worldtaekwondo/streams

4 hours ago, Jan Linha said:

I know, they are not streaming on YouTube today. It is on the Olympic channel. But only one feed, they keep switching between two mats, which can actually make you miss the game you actually wanna watch. Was waiting for a match of :CZE Adam Jochman and when it was his turn, they switched the feed to the other mat 😅😅  So won't know how it ended and won't see the live result anywhere either 😂😂

it's all live on the Olympic Channel

2 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Only the mat A :p

I had to see Matonti on Instagram.

if she misses the Olympic Quota, she has to be "gonfiata come una zampogna"

she's just 1 win away and she has to face opponents that are not even close to :GER Aydin, who she defeated in the quarterfinals

and in case she loses to :CYP/:SWE, then the 3rd place match vs the loser of the other semi should be a joke or so (in the lower bracket only :ISR is a good fighter, even if they're trying to earn :BUL a shot in all possible ways :facepalm:)

8 minutes ago, phelps said:

if she misses the Olympic Quota, she has to be "gonfiata come una zampogna"

she's just 1 win away and she has to face opponents that are not even close to :GER Aydin, who she defeated in the quarterfinals

and in case she loses to :CYP/:SWE, then the 3rd place match vs the loser of the other semi should be a joke or so (in the lower bracket only :ISR is a good fighter, even if they're trying to earn :BUL a shot in all possible ways :facepalm:)

Isn't the 3rd place useless? I remember that there are only 2 quota for each weight.

12 minutes ago, phelps said:

even if they're trying to earn :BUL a shot in all possible ways :facepalm:

there wasn't even a single doubtful call in that match, not sure what you are talking about.

feel really sorry for the Bulgarian girl though, she will not forget this defeat for so many years

5 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Isn't the 3rd place useless? I remember that there are only 2 quota for each weight.

completely useless

just in case if someone withdraws later or tests positive for doping

which almost never happen in this sport

53 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

sorry, my mistake

I thought there were 3 spots per weight, but of course I was wrong :facepalm:

however, after beating Aydin, I'd be very, very upset if Matonti doesn't make it vs :SWE Bodèn

46 minutes ago, MHSN said:

there wasn't even a single doubtful call in that match, not sure what you are talking about.

feel really sorry for the Bulgarian girl though, she will not forget this defeat for so many years

You can add Atanasova to that list as well. Lost the first round in the last second against Hranova after leading 5:3 :facepalm:  Then completely gave up in the second round. Both girls had a real shot at earning a quota, but guess this sport is cursed for us... Tokyo QT were the same, just can't make a breakthrough.