website statistics

Athletes who will miss Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, rybak said:

To be honest I hear about her first time ever, but anyway bad that she will not compete...

Same here, never heard of her :yikes: 

Which I know is on me, someone running 10.77 is something I really should have noticed :p  Also, to be fair, 10.96 and 22.45 last year, it's not like she came out of nowhere neither.

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

25 minutes ago, rybak said:

:POL Sofia Ennaoui (athletics) will miss Olympics due to leg surgery :(

After she already missed Tokyo due to a foot injury :( 

At least she can call herself an Olympian due to competing in Rio, but yeah....that sucks badly.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Looks like this news about Sofia's surgery left big impact on our athletes, as Kaczmarek, Święty-Ersetic, Baumgart-Witan, Alicja Konieczek, Zdziebło, Wielgosz, Kiełbasińska, Popowicz-Drapała, Sułek, Ostrowski, Lewalski all wished her best luck and speed recovery.....

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8hko0rIMMM/

11 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Same here, never heard of her :yikes: 

Which I know is on me, someone running 10.77 is something I really should have noticed :p  Also, to be fair, 10.96 and 22.45 last year, it's not like she came out of nowhere neither.

I’ve posted about her before in the athletics thread, surprised no one has seen it :p

11 minutes ago, Josh said:

I’ve posted about her before in the athletics thread, surprised no one has seen it :p

That's definitely not on you, but on me drowning in the gazillion threads and therefore missing most of them :d