website statistics

Athletics at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

OlympicIRL

NAFI THIAM!! :woot:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

vor 46 Minuten schrieb Pavlo:

i`m very happy, why i shouldn`t be. Małachowski was great, Estonian has awaken your throwers, Harting risked it all. Very naughty of him ;). Sometimes in sport there are some "curses", like Harting`s curse.

Why i should accuse him of doping without any proof. Congrats, Małachowski too early believed that he won, Estonian throw didn`t wake him up. As to his look - he`s ugly, you`re right :)

I dont care whether he is the most beautiful or most ugly person in the world, i just dont want overweight people to win gold at the olympics. Its not good for a sport and they arent good role models for kids.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Oh nooooo ... time for mens 10000 m again, the most boring event every four years, i dont get why this is still an olympic discipline.

In mens long jump i hope that Henderson and Manyonga wont win a medal. :fingers:

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.