website statistics

Artistic Swimming at the Aquatics WA World Championships 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

5 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

Unfortunately, I had read about the Ukrainian team's story, and I can imagine how challenging it must be to train with hearts full of pain and minds elsewhere. But I must also say that it's not the first year the team hasn't trained in Kharkiv, and I had seen the girls both in Fukuoka and especially during the World Cup. I had never seen such marked errors, an unprecedented distraction in the water. In fact, during the World Cup, they had performed quite well.

I hope the Ukrainian girls recover in the three team events; they truly deserve to go to Paris. And above all, Slava Ukraine!

Herojam slava! Thank you very much for your words and support. 
People from so many countries helped our athletes that I cannot mention all of them here without creating offtop (I think all the countries of forums members writing here). Ukrainians are very grateful for this support.

And beeing specific on artisitic swimming, our team got a great support from LEN, Italian national federation and Paolo Barelli personally. The entire team is grateful for the hospitality in Ostia in March 2022. Trainings in Ostia were invaluable for us. I wish Italian team to seal its ticket to Paris.