website statistics

Artistic Swimming at the Aquatics WA World Championships 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

Frankly, I don't understand Brazil's strategy, which only serves to demotivate athletes when they see the scores. It makes no sense to propose such a complex routine when the athletes can't execute the elements cleanly, essentially the exact opposite of the Cuban strategy. Going from a D score of 35 to 28, it's disheartening :(

WTF HAPPNED?! :question:

Total debacle, indeed. Errors in leg elements, lack of synchronization... A disaster. I'm truly sorry, but I've never seen something so negative from the Ukrainians. It's more like what you'd expect from Morocco or second-tier Caribbean nations.

The good news is that Uzbekistan is in the final :)

1 minute ago, TeamGB said:

@Gianlu33 I know nothing about Artistic Swimming, but how did that routine look compared to the best in the world?

It was a good routine, slightly overpaid. Honestly, I don't think they're podium-worthy in the final, but it's an excellent performance for their level :)

1 minute ago, Mateus Nagime said:

Do you guys know if the combined results will be only from the finals? 

will they combine the points or position? from que qualis or finals? thanks!

If I'm not mistake, it will be the sum of the points 

Many mistakes for the Greek pair, a pity that the judges seemed to turn a blind eye. The water level position was significantly different and consistently dropping; perhaps the last hybrid deserved a penalty. By the way, 2nd place for them.