website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

2nd September,

As every year, it is the First school day of the 2020/21 School year, so happy kids were to see around today, some returned to schools first time since March and Covid 19 start :d

6505987_1000x.jpeg?rev=2

6506011_1000x.jpeg?rev=2

Spoiler

6505717_1000x.jpeg?rev=2

6506106_1000x.jpeg?rev=2

3-f116ebf6f3be01650d367b9e2058a1507aa5da

6505999_1000x.jpeg?rev=2

Really dude, I came for the wholesome pictures, not a practical joke :p

D15AF9C6-ABBC-49E2-8C9F-D07059BE4BCD.jpeg

Spoiler

Clever kid. I wonder how many people he’s gotten today :d

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 hours ago, hckosice said:

2nd September,

As every year, it is the First school day of the 2020/21 School year, so happy kids were to see around today, some returned to schools first time since March and Covid 19 start :d

6505987_1000x.jpeg?rev=2

6506011_1000x.jpeg?rev=2

Hide contents

6505717_1000x.jpeg?rev=2

6506106_1000x.jpeg?rev=2

3-f116ebf6f3be01650d367b9e2058a1507aa5da

6505999_1000x.jpeg?rev=2

I believe that in most European countries in next two-three weeks we will see x2 more cases of corona... I would want be wrong....

Remember the beehives our president placed in the presidential palace ? Yesterday was the first successful own honey bottling :thumbup:

It will be also used as gift for the "colleagues" presidents during official visits

She looks so super happy with her first honey, bee queen :d

118777274_1517347268473252_4844895568805

vyrdlh86b6l51.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

7 hours ago, Monzanator said:

Slovakia must be a very rich country if their President has the luxury of producing bee honey while in office :coffee:

Clearly someone isn’t familiar with “Honeyland.” That women eemed like she was just rolling in the dough.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

47 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Clearly someone isn’t familiar with “Honeyland.” That women eemed like she was just rolling in the dough.

If Trump was posting similar stuff then CNN and Nancy Pelosi would lose their shit how dares he to waste time with such nonsense during the pandemic & economical disaster :lol:

huh ?

it is just another fulfillment of her pre-elections promise on the environmental agenda that´s all, I don´t get what it has in common with the country´s wealth

her medias statement explanation from yesterday

The first honey from bees from the Presidential Garden is proof that when we care for nature, it will reward us. ? The role of bees is irreplaceable and without them we wouldn't be here. Bees show us the interconnectivity of nature. They allow our gardens, balconies and crops to bloom.

Just yesterday there was a report that beekeepers from different parts of Slovakia recorded one of the worst years in the last thirty years. These are the consequences of the climate crisis, which causes major shifts in flowering of individual plant species, leading to short-term impacts and large bloom gaps.

To highlight the importance of bees and beekeeping, in May of this year we placed two bee colonies in the Presidential Garden as part of the project Municipal Bees, carried out by the Center of Environmental and Ethical Education ŽIVICA. Thanks to them, honey from the Presidential Garden will be able to be tasted by our partners at home and abroad, as I will use it as a presidential gift.

8 hours ago, Grassmarket said:

The bees do 99% of the work, to be fair.

And humans have done 99% percent more of the work to make then a threatened/endangered species ;)