website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

5 hours ago, heywoodu said:

What do you guys do when studying for an exam, out of these two options?

1) The night before the exam, go to bed early enough to have an extra decent amount of sleep.

2) Sacrifice sleep in the night before the exam, and spend the extra time studying, with the drawback that you'll be tired come exam time.

Option 3 ("Make sure you've got all the studying done in time so this dilemma is not necessary anymore") is not an option :p 

Option 2... though I never could pull all nighters. Instead I would always get up really early in the morning and try to cram in as much as possible :d 

5 hours ago, heywoodu said:

What do you guys do when studying for an exam, out of these two options?

1) The night before the exam, go to bed early enough to have an extra decent amount of sleep.

2) Sacrifice sleep in the night before the exam, and spend the extra time studying, with the drawback that you'll be tired come exam time.

Option 3 ("Make sure you've got all the studying done in time so this dilemma is not necessary anymore") is not an option :p 

I never studied very much for tests. I prefered to use my free time for some other fun activities. yes, right, I am speaking about hockey :d Sadly, My hatred of schools and studies has developed at a very early age in primary school.  Moreover, one of my "superpower" is pretty good selective memory, :p I can remember quite a bit and when teachers said "guys this is important !" I turned on my memory. I put it in my head among the important files and pulled it out in the tests... ,and thanks to that I basically managed to finish school without noticeable problems. :d

Just now, hckosice said:

I never studied very much for tests. I prefered to use my free time for some other fun activities. yes, right, I am speaking about hockey :d Sadly, My hatred of schools and studies has developed at a very early age in primary school.  Moreover, one of my "superpower" is pretty good selective memory, :p I can remember quite a bit and when teachers said "guys this is important !" I turned on my memory. I put it in my head among the important files and pulled it out in the tests... ,and thanks to that I basically managed to finish school without noticeable problems. :d

That's what I did in the first few years, but then it got harder and I hadn't really learned how to study, resulting in piss-poor notes on hellish stuff like maths :p (and by extension chemistry and physics, they don't tell you those are all basically just maths as well :mad: )

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

One shame story happened here ,  the family of one dead went to the hospital for taking his body "the corpse".............. they didn't find it 

the proposal of the administration was , okay you can pick another corpse that you want and take it 

Xfiles where are you 2019-03-28_18-58-44.jpg

Edited by bestmen

1 hour ago, Gianlu33 said:

Finally... jeux sans frontières is back! :cheer::cheer:

? I’m assuming this is a television show or something. I’ve never heard of it.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

6 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

? I’m assuming this is a television show or something. I’ve never heard of it.

It's a sort of game show between european city. Last edition was in 1999 and it was very popular in all the Europe.

Actually (only for this year) it's called EuroGames and is a sort of test. In the 1st episode the city are :ITA Otranto, :GREThessaloniki, :RUS Sochi, :POL Warsaw, :ESP Aranda De Duero and :GER Munich

10 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

It's a sort of game show between european city. Last edition was in 1999 and it was very popular in all the Europe.

Actually (only for this year) it's called EuroGames and is a sort of test. In the 1st episode the city are :ITA Otranto, :GREThessaloniki, :RUS Sochi, :POL Warsaw, :ESP Aranda De Duero and :GER Munich

Where can I watch. I’m in between shows right now. A lot of mine finished this year, or aren’t coming out again until next year.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

6 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Where can I watch. I’m in between shows right now. A lot of mine finished this year, or aren’t coming out again until next year.

Every country have their commentators, Italy is the host so they are "on the field". I haven't idea about the other countries, but this is the link in italian https://www.mediasetplay.mediaset.it/programmi-tv/eurogames_b100001981