website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

In connection with the threat of coronavirus, Slovakia will carry out a medical check-up of every passenger from Friday (28.2.) At international airports of the Slovak Republic. the representatives of the state informed today after Thursdays meeting of the Security Council of the Slovak Republic.

Random checks on passengers will also be carried out at border crossing points, in particular when entering the Slovak Republic from Austria;

The Slovak Ministry of Health also informed that all samples from Slovakia that were suspected of having COVID-19, sent for laboratory tests are negative. Until yesterday, the resort registered 90 tested samples, all with negative results.

Chief Health Officer of the Slovak Republic also said that even if the coronavirus in Slovakia has not been confirmed yet. Given the situation in neighboring countries, it is necessary to prepare for the fact that cases of infection will also occur in Slovakia sooner or later, nor can an eventual epidemic be excluded.

@phelps @Dunadan Is there some sort of a central list of Italian cities and how many cases there have been there? I'm particularly interested in Sondrio (mostly the east). So far I've seen there has been one case in Valdidentro/Isolaccia, but I'm trying to follow if it grows there or if it stays with that one case.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

57 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

@phelps @Dunadan Is there some sort of a central list of Italian cities and how many cases there have been there? I'm particularly interested in Sondrio (mostly the east). So far I've seen there has been one case in Valdidentro/Isolaccia, but I'm trying to follow if it grows there or if it stays with that one case.

Cases per region and province: https://lab24.ilsole24ore.com/coronavirus/

3 from the province of Sondrio, only that one from Valdidentro with symptoms, all of them were studying in Codogno (Lodi) in the same school - https://www.sondriotoday.it/cronaca/coronavirus-gordona-contagio-montagna-valtellina-codogno.html

8 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Netherlands with its first confirmed case.

I thought they didn’t test :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela