website statistics

International Olympic Committee News

George_D

Weren´t they already suspended ? what is this "news" :lol: ffs we need to know the decision if they will take part at the Games or not, ffs IOC let us finally know if they will ffs play the hockey tournament in Milano ffs !

I can not anymore with all this suspense ! :hairpull:

Edited by hckošice

1 hour ago, hckošice said:

Weren´t they already suspended ? what is this "news" :lol: ffs we need to know the decision if they will take part at the Games or not, ffs IOC let us finally know if they will ffs play the hockey tournament in Milano ffs !

I can not anymore with all this suspense ! :hairpull:

They were basically on “double-secret probation,” but now they have a codified suspension. I think it’s still too early to decide on participation for Milano-Cortina 2026. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

The next deadline is the US President elections in 2024. If USA pulls the military & economic support from Ukraine then the war will take a massive shift in Russian favor and that's what Putin is counting on right now. Then you might expect all the sporting suspensions lifted en masse in 2025.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela