website statistics

Supporting Small and Exotic Nations at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

10 hours ago, vinipereira said:

Can I take Guinea-Bissau?

It was Pavlo's 3rd choice, so yes, it's all yours now :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, IoNuTzZ said:

I choose:LUX:SKN and :GAB

:yes

I've written them down in this order, so SKN and GAB are still available if someone else wants them as first choice. Is that acceptable or do you prefer SKN or GAB as your 1st choice? 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

26 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

:yes

I've written them down in this order, so SKN and GAB are still available if someone else wants them as first choice. Is that acceptable or do you prefer SKN or GAB as your 1st choice? 

No, I prefet LUX as my first choice .. SKN second choice and GAB third choice

18 hours ago, heywoodu said:

You support them :d 

Anything you want really, you can follow their Olympic qualifying, post any news you find or come across , maybe take a look at local media even :p 

On a Dutch forum where this idea comes from, someone is contacting the Swaziland Olympic Committee for example (unfortunately they're not responding yet), but those are all kinds of things you can do :d

And during the Olympics of course you'll keep us posted on the awesome results of the Micronesian heroes :bowdown:

I promise you you will be informed of the results of every Micronesian athlete there is.

(Probably like 2 of them lol)

"The Bermuda Olympic Association will announce the island’s team for the Olympics at Gosling’s Wine Cellar on Thursday, June 23". ..............this is from a news item I read ....... I just loved the venue ..... 

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

2 minutes ago, nitinsanker said:

"The Bermuda Olympic Association will announce the island’s team for the Olympics at Gosling’s Wine Cellar on Thursday, June 23". ..............this is from a news item I read ....... I just loved the venue ..... 

I would consider going if I lived any closer than I do. Mainly because I love dark'n'Stormy! :d

17 minutes ago, nitinsanker said:

:woot:

Sorry, that's my already drunk :)-face 

Edited by heywoodu

11 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

:woot:

Sorry, that's my already drunk :)-face 

After state-run doping programs and pressure cooker prestige ........................ i like the Idea of the blokes of the Bermuda National Olympic committee  meeting at groslings wine cellar and announcing the squad which for Bermuda is 

" already qualified for Rio are Tyrone Smith in the long jump, sprinter Tre Houston, sailor Cecilia Wollmann and rower Shelley Pearson. Triathlete Flora Duffy has all but qualified"

Edited by nitinsanker

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

Kunzang Lechen (women's 10 m air rifle)

Wild card for :BHU Bhutan :cheer: