website statistics

Supporting Small and Exotic Nations at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

42 minutes ago, bestmen said:

same choice here

:PLE Palestine

:WSHSahrawi Arab Democratic Republic

:COMComores

+ maldives :MDV

Palestine is already taken because Malik had it as his first choice, so do you accept it if I write down Comores for you? Nobody has chosen Comores as 1st choice yet :)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I've updated the list and I think I didn't miss anything.

A few notes:

- hckosice, do you want Nicaragua as 2nd choice as long as nobody else takes them or will you go full focus on Ecuador? :d 

- Malik and bestmen, I did not include SADR in the list. It's nothing personal and nothing political, it's just that they are not a nation competing in Rio :p If they compete in Tokyo 2020, you would of course be completely welcome to support them in this thread :)

- To clarify: countries that have (1st choice) behind them are definitely taken, just like countries that only have a username behind them (like mine or Agger, one choice). Countries which are a 2nd or 3rd choice are still available if you want them as your first choice :) 

Wonderful to see so many people participating in this in a matter of hours already :clap:

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, africaboy said:

I'm a huge fan of FIJI rugby 7's team. The VINAKA Boys are the best !:FIJ  If Samoa :SAMwill qualify - i'll suport them too !

Would you have a problem if I write Samoa down as your 1st choice? Because Fiji is very likely going to have over 50 athletes so it's almost not eligible anymore :p 

However, if you're really clear about specifically wanting Fiji, that shouldn't be a problem :)

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

A few notes:

- hckosice, do you want Nicaragua as 2nd choice as long as nobody else takes them or will you go full focus on Ecuador? :d 

- Malik and bestmen, I did not include SADR in the list. It's nothing personal and nothing political, it's just that they are not a nation competing in Rio :p If they compete in Tokyo 2020, you would of course be completely welcome to support them in this thread :)

- To clarify: countries that have (1st choice) behind them are definitely taken, just like countries that only have a username behind them (like mine or Agger, one choice). Countries which are a 2nd or 3rd choice are still available if you want them as your first choice :) 

Wonderful to see so many people participating in this in a matter of hours already :clap:

Go ahead for the :NCA too :bounce:

11 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Would you have a problem if I write Samoa down as your 1st choice? Because Fiji is very likely going to have over 50 athletes so it's almost not eligible anymore :p 

However, if you're really clear about specifically wanting Fiji, that shouldn't be a problem :)

Yeah Samoa or Kiribati :KIR - i think David Kataoatu will compete again at Olympics in weightlifting.

Edited by africaboy

12 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Go ahead for the :NCA too :bounce:

4 minutes ago, africaboy said:

Yeah Samoa or Kiribati :KIR - i think David Kataoatu will compete again at Olympics in weightlifting.

:thumbup:

50 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

A few notes:

Wanderer chose Seychelles and Cook Islands I think.