:IRL 1 / 0 / 1
:USA 0 / 2 / 0
:ROU 0 / 1 / 2
:ITA 0 / 1 / 1
:AUS 0 / 1 / 0
:CHN 0 / 0 / 1
:NZL 0 / 0 / 1
:POL 0 / 0 / 1

this :GBR & :NED domination doesn't look good at all :cry: (sorry British and Dutch friends :p)

Seek inspiration in the First Punic War when your ancestors overcame the greatest naval power of the age! 😊

13 hours ago, JoshMartini007 said:

Funny enough, if Canada fails to grab the women's eights quota they will be eligible for the Pan American regatta. They won't do this, but if they intentionally drop the quota they can easily grab the men's single sculls quota (maybe even a second with the women's 1x or men's L2x should they send a boat) and then grab the eights boat (and potentially others) in the final qualifiers.

Again playing with fire with a potential medal contender...

Hoping they fall in the water tomorrow then :p

Edited by Josh

4 minutes ago, Bulgaria87 said:

:BUL's Kristian Vasilev finishing 4th missing the quota in men's single sculls B final. :cry:

The commentators mentioned at the official broadcast that AIN athletes cannot qualify boat since they do not represent NOC and a NOC only can qualify a boat.

But the quoata which they "won" will not be automatically redistributed to the next eligible athlete. It does not look fair enough.

World Rowing will held these quotas.

Edited by avlar

4 minutes ago, avlar said:

The commentators mentioned at the official broadcast that AIN athletes cannot qualify boat since they do not represent NOC and a NOC only can qualify a boat.

But the quoata which they "won" will not be automatically redistributed to the next eligible athlete. It does not look fair enough.

World Rowing will held these quotas.

How is this fair. Which criteria will they use? Bulgarian rower should be eligible.

5 minutes ago, avlar said:

I think World Rowing is doing wrong. And the quota should go to the Bulgarian rower.

Is there an information when this quota will be distributed? I think Bulgarian rowing federation has to act fast. Any other distribution of it instead of bulgarian rower will be incorrect.

5 minutes ago, Bulgaria87 said:

Is there an information when this quota will be distributed? I think Bulgarian rowing federation has to act fast. Any other distribution of it instead of bulgarian rower will be incorrect.

I know that in doucments is a NOC, but they let enter BUL/RUS to gain quotas in individual events. If it will be final alocation for me it will be in Final Regatta.