website statistics

Alpine Skiing FIS World Championships 2023

Totallympics

4 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

I wonder if Greek TV showed this event? I suppose they're not used to broadcasting winter sports that much? :p @Makedonas

I think it was only available on Eurosport. The only winter sport that is broadcasted on national TV outside of the Olympics is figure skating, world and european championships.

Now we have seen it all. I guess Greece winning a medal is not that crazy, considering that Croatia and Slovakia have won medals before. Even Belgium, GB and Albania have good athletes nowadays. I wonder why Guinness doesn't compete for the US? The american men are really weak right now, so he easily could have made their team.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

24 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

I wonder why Guinness doesn't compete for the US? The american men are really weak right now, so he easily could have made their team.

Because he was booted a few years ago from the US team for being "with no potential for the future". Wonder what those people are thinking now, especially since the US men's team is going to be extinct very soon by the look of things.