website statistics

Archery WA World Championships 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

actually, in the iofficial qualification document there's no reference at all to the chance that :FRA would eventually be in the top 3

so, I guess there's room for interpretation and WA just were satisfied with those 3 teams taking the quota places

it's a shame that not all the options are taken into consideration in such important occasion :facepalm: :hairpull:

1 minute ago, Benolympique said:

c

if it is confirmed I also saw on the fede page on facebook

Honestly, I don't care a fuck about what they say. It's on the pdf, and they should apply it. I hope that someone will go to the CAS

received_789152566279354.webp

Edited by Gianlu33

2 hours ago, AsensioWillemsen said:

Turkey was really on fire in the final two rounds and the shootoff. Tough luck, but the men will have more solid possibilities to qualify. For the women this semi is a real (and rare) chance, but I think they need to do it against France. Germany and Mexico are just a step too far ahead, I would say.

congrats ! You are qualified for PARIS 2024

23 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Honestly, I don't care a fuck about what they say. It's on the pdf, and they should apply it. I hope that someone will go to the CAS

received_789152566279354.webp

Wouldn't be the first time World Archery ignored their qualification document. Sometimes they correct it, other times they just roll with it.

35 minutes ago, phelps said:

not yet

31 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

WA can't make up rules based on how they wake up in the morning. I hope there is an appeal from some federation, it's disgusting

Even I didn't like it. It's in the PDF but now they are telling in all social media taking their Olympic photo shoots etc